Truly from my heart:

I want to cry on ur shoulders heartfully,
i am not happy,
i dont know the reason y u are sad,
there is no question of me asking u as u wont be tellin it,
i know there will be some reason,
i wont ask u again and again and make u hurt more,
if u feel like tellin it then u can,

But remember one thing,
there is a girl(me)
who is waiting for u to become normal,
who is waiting to see ur smile again,
who is waiting for u every minute every second...

For me:
The days are being covered with dark clouds,
Throns are being pierced into my heart,
Each second without ur message is hurting like hell,
I never knew how sadness is,
but now learning it,
i am waiting for u to become normal,

I want u my dear friend,no ur more than that to me,
i need u in my whole life..

(Pranam manalni vadili velpotunte a bada ento anubavestae gani telidu... )

No comments: